*photography by Justin Hackworth, go here to see more brilliant pictures of Peter and Ryan.
Hey Concert Goers, C. Jane here.
We are going just a little crazy behind the scenes finishing up tasks, feverishly hitting promo and getting ready.
Are you ready? That’s the question.
Here’s a guide to the concert to help you out:
1. Weather reports look good. Maybe a bit chilly, but dry and starry. Wear a jacket, bring extra blankets (and/or LOW chairs) for increased coziness. Peter Breinholt’s music is perfect for this sort of thing.
2. This concert is recommended for all ages.
3. Audience members will be allowed to set up as early as six o’clock on the Provo Town Square rooftop. Parking is available at the Provo Town Square parking garage, Wells Fargo building, Zions building and on-street parking below.
(See here for parking details.)
4. We’re trying something a little new this year, food booths on top! Come early and eat dinner at the venue by ordering Station 22 or Mountain West Burrito onsite. Also, adjacent to the parking terrace is Two Jack’s Pizza (read: perfect breadsticks) featuring a RCS special: Large 14″ pizza with up to 3 Toppings for $10.00.
Please note: Two Jack’s Pizza and Spark will also be open AFTER the concert!
5. People Water will be there selling their biodegradable water bottles–the proceeds of which go toward water-focused humanitarian projects all over the globe.
6. Cds, t-shirts, general merchandise will be sold at the Merch Table. Proceeds from the merch table directly support the artists.
7. DONATION BUCKETS! We’ll be out and about with our donation buckets at the venue. If you’d like to give towards our non-profit, volunteer-based, coolest-free-concert-on-the-planet, then please consider dropping a few paper bills or plunky coins into our buckets. We’ll have the buckets out before, during and after the concert as you leave!
8. Performances! Both Peter and Ryan are bringing their full bands, with strings and horns, back up singers and surprise guest performances. We’re going all out. We’ve got a bigger stage this year, bigger sounds, more of everything.
Allow me to wet your appetite a bit:
My vlog with Ryan and Peter (singing!)
And we’re excited to introduce you to the young and talented Faith Johnson who will be warming up the stage:
9. Social Media for the evening:
Twitter: we’ll be live tweeting the show @rooftopconcerts
Instagram: please use #rooftopconcerts to share your pics.
Facebook: if you plan to blog about your RCS experience, please post the link to our facebook page so we can check them out! Video too!
10. This concert series is brought to you by FlyProvo.com. Do you know how nice it is to get in your car and drive down Center Street, park in a parking lot and walk right to your terminal? No. You should. It’s fantastic.
Like FlyProvo.com on Facebook here and tell them thanks for keeping the RCS FREE!
Check back here after the concert to see our review including Mango Films well-crafted video of the evening. Until then, see you on the rooftop!